Monday, October 4, 2010

10/2/10 SOUTH AFRICA 7 HOURS

Seems hard to believe I was in Ghana 7 days ago.


Tonight we had our pre-port meeting, where we get all of our information about the upcoming port. We were warned that this is the second highest rated crime area in the world. I could not believe they would ring 700 college students to a place with such a high crime rate. By the end of the meeting I pretty much narrowed it down to, do not drink! Locals prey on drunk people and rob them. So, I will not be drinking and I will be staying with someone all the time.

On a good note, I hear that the wifi is pretty good!!!


I have several things planned while I am here:

October 3rd:


Arrive in Cape town at 6:00am
Get off ship at 8:00am or asap
Skydiving 11:00am at aquarium
Back no later than 3:00pm
Hill Song Church at 4:30pm

October 4th:
Habitat for Humanity 8:00am-4:00pm

October 5th:
Table Top Mountain for lunch 11:00am
 Township Home stay 4:30pm (staying overnight with a family)

October 6th:
Back from township home stay at 10:00am
??????Shark Diving?????

October 7th:
Orphanage and Township 1:30-5:45

October 8th:

Operation hunger 9:00am to 6:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment