Sunday, October 17, 2010

More at Sea Days.....10/18/10

Three more days until I am in Chennai, India! 
Tonight I will be going to an Explorer Seminar: “Human Sex Trafficking in India.” I will also be trying to get caught up and packed  for my trip to the Taj Mahal. The trip is for 4 days and 3 nights. The first day I am in India I am doing the New Delhi work project. I have the last day free, so I will be able to do whatever  I did not get to do. After India I have a reading day and two days of class then I will be in Singapore. I cannot believe how fast this next month is going to go. We will not have that long of days at sea until we are leaving Yokohama, then it will be 10 LONG days at sea! It is going to be so miserable, I am going to be ready to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment