Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11/10/2010 SHIP DAY


I cannot believe it is already November 10th, the time has passed by quickly in some regards; however, I am missing home horribly. It has finally stopped storming but the weather is still gloomy and the waves are pretty big. We have been sitting in the Piano Lounge and enjoy watching people try to walk through the hall. If I did not know better I would think everyone was drunk! Today I was buried in homework and attended 3 of my classes. I am still amazed at the amount of homework I am juggling along with enjoying the ports. I have really been pretty stressed.
Tonight they served Chinese food for dinner. It was a nice change and they tried to make it feel authentic with chopsticks; however, the rice was not sticky enough. Emma and I took some pictures with our favorite crew members since tonight is a lot of their last night on the ship. They are heading home to see their families, I am excited for them.
Pre-port for China was tonight, so we headed to the Union an hour early to ensure good seats, because there was a show after. Now I should be cleaning my room and packing for my Great Wall trip, but as you can tell I am procrastinating. I am nervous about sleeping on the great Wall because we have been told it will be around 19 degrees. I did not pack winter clothes, so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment